Once in a while, you will find exciting pictures on the internet whenever you browse along with your Chromebook. These pictures might catch your eye that you decide to save them to use them as wallpapers or such later on. You don’t have to worry about such a situation because it is easy to save pictures through a simple process. Although accessing these pictures later on a Chromebook might be challenging, we still show you the steps to follow to get to them.
This article will focus on the guidelines to follow to save photos from the internet on your Chromebook and how to find them.
How to save pictures on your Chromebook
1. Launch the chrome browser.
2. Navigate to the website/page from which you want to get an image
3. Right-click on the desired image by tapping the trackpad/touchpad with two fingers.
4. Select “save image as”
5. Change the image name and save location if desired
6. Click ‘save.’
How to find the saved picture(s) on your Chromebook
1. Open the image by clicking “Show in the folder” on that preview and then double-clicking the photo.
2. If the preview has already closed, you can access it via your”files” folder. Launch the Files app from the application menu.
The image will be saved to the location you specified. Otherwise, it will save to your “Downloads” folder.
That’s it! Now you can easily save and retrieve images from the internet to your Chromebook without the use of any web extension or third-party application.